Looking for websites or apps to sell eBooks online? Look no further and check out these 5 amazing platforms!
Today, one of the greatest achievement as a solopreneur or as a blogger is writing and presenting your first eBook. There is no greater achievement when you make the first sale. If you have already experienced your first sale, you probably know what we are talking about, right?
Writing, designing, and creating an eBook requires a lot of effort and time, especially if it is something written completely from scratch.
If you have just completed your first eBook, you probably are looking for websites, apps or platforms to sell it online. Well, look no further, as we are going to present you the best online platforms you simply must try!
- Payhip – An extremely popular website where you can publish and sell your new eBook. This platform allows you not only to host your eBook but to build promotional campaigns and marketing activities by using their promo tools and features.
- Fiverr – This is one of the most popular websites for selling digital products. This platform is a perfect place for selling your new eBooks as the site is visited by people from all over the world, meaning, all of these people are your potential buyers. Fiverr allows you to use a dashboard for controlling and managing the orders, your customer communication, sales, and etc.
- Selz – A great place for selling eBooks on different topics. You can use this website not only for selling your eBooks, bit for hosting them as well. This is a platform that offers authors a complete eCommerce solution and everything an author needs to create and publish an eBooks.
- Feiyr – If you don’t have any previous experience in selling eBooks, this is the perfect solution for you. This is a great place to publish and distribute your creation. You can create an account and register for free. There is an account activation fee which is around $9.
- Blurb – This is a complete eBook, writing, creating, promoting, publishing, and selling online platform. Blurb can offer you some pretty amazing software features you can use to style your new eBook before publishing it and selling it to your buyers.
We hope these 5 platforms will help you promote and sell your new eBooks. Try each one of them to determine which is the best option for you and which platform gives you the best ROI.
Learn the secret of ebooks online.https://t.co/aXQjiOMhVS
— Learn Bigbiz (@BookTweeterz) 12 de diciembre de 2017
More topics about Sell Jewelry Online that you can see here